eBench is a leading provider of digital marketing insight for global brands. Our clients include such companies as Unilever, P&G and Mercedes-Benz. This video explains what we do:
At eBench we believe that people are most productive and happy when they are making full use of their talents. We understand that creating a developer-friendly environment isn’t about having pets in the office – it’s giving you the freedom and trust to do your best work.
Our latest applications use Typescript, Mongo, Docker, Kubernetes, and Google Cloud. We also use Java, Angular and Rails.
We are looking for an Node data engineer to help develop our core applications.
The role has three components, and the balance on these can change over time depending on your skills and interests:
- Maintaining data pipeline. This is built on Google Cloud, including BigQuery
- Building new features in the data pipeline. This is in response to API changes, new data sources, and business requirements for new types of data insights
- Wider eBench ecosystem. There is the opportunity to be involved with other areas of eBench, including Data science, Machine Learning and web development
- Enjoys thinking and learning about software design
- Enjoys writing quality code, and appreciates an environment where you have the freedom to do it (we live by http://37signals.com/rework/)
Then we are looking for a fit with our values:
- Continuous improvement
- Quality over quantity
- Enjoy the work we do everyday
The role is remote, so you can be based anywhere in the European or Asian time zones.
To apply write to us at info@eBench.com.
Please include information to help us understand your profile, for example:
- Links to social profiles (GitHub / StackOverflow)
- Code examples
- Cover letter / resume