eBench is a leading provider of digital marketing insight for global brands. Our clients include such companies as Unilever, P&G and Mercedes-Benz.
We have spent the last 5 years analyzing data from social platforms like Facebook and Twitter, and have now decided to build a platform of our own – purlo.com.
On the surface it’s a bit like Twitter, but underneath it’s fundamentally different. It lets users filter, sort and link data, to create a rich, long-term knowledge store.
Purlo Public will be for everybody, and companies will also be able to create private networks for their teams.
We’re using Node, Angular, RxJS, Typescript and Nx.
About the role:
- Full-stack Typescript engineering. Currently most work is in the Angular layer, and in future we expect more backend work
- Enjoys learning
- Enjoys writing quality code
- Appreciates a calm, productive environment (we live by 37signals.com/rework)
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong CS skills
- Experience with Node, Angular & Typescript is a plus
How to apply:
- Write to us at info@eBench.com
Please include information to help us understand your profile, for example:
- Links to social profiles (GitHub / StackOverflow etc.)
- Previous code examples
- Cover letter / resume